Wednesday, June 12, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT), New York
For info & tickets visit: http://sustainableselfcare.eventbrite.com
Hear from a team of green beauty, holistic nutrition and yoga experts for insider secrets on how to stay healthy, sane and gorgeous – without sacrificing a life you love — while getting what you most want from the city that never sleeps.
Sustainable beauty pro Kristen Arnett will show you how to get through life with less breakouts and dark circles so you can feel amazing about how you “face the world” every day.
Healthy living expert Marissa Vicario will share simple nutrition and wellness strategies even the most time-crunched woman can use and debunk common nutrition myths.
Yoga teacher Francesca Cervero will show you that creating moments of self care is a way of life, not something that has to be put into the schedule, and teach you ways to feel grounded even in the craziest moments the city has to offer.
- Learn easy, healthy and effective beauty strategies even the most time-crunched woman can use to stay at the top of her game and in vibrant health with fewer sick days
- Discover what it takes to get through life with fewer breakouts and dark circles so you can feel amazing about how you “face the world” every day
- Find out the nutrition myths that are keeping you zapped of energy day in and day out
- Get simple daily nutrition strategies that will help you claim back your health and well-being for a body you love from the inside out
- See that creating moments of self care doesn’t have to be another item on your to-do list
- Learn simple movement and mindfulness practices that will keep you grounded in the craziest moments the city throws your way
Healthy appetizers and wine will be provided!