If you’re looking to switch out your current personal care items for green beauty products, the ones I talk about in my AM Northwest TV appearance are what you’ll want to start with first. I think it’s important for people to consider going beyond eating healthfully and to clean out their bathroom cabinets from sneaky toxins that are adding unnecessary harsh chemical exposure to the body.
Using natural and organic cosmetics is one part of keeping your body beautiful and vibrant. Getting rid of toxic products doesn’t need to be a difficult transition.There are both budget-friendly options, as well some splurges that I think are really worth the investment.
Watch the full video below and make sure to look for the part where I try to get the host to smell under my arms after she said, “natural deodorants don’t work.” It’s a hoot!
This wasn’t a “pay for play” segment either – I really love and use all of these green beauty products and I bet you’ll love them too.
If you feel like skipping the video, I made a little cheat sheet of items featured you can refer to instead. However, it’s so much more colorful when presented with explanations, laughter and enthusiasm.
Green beauty products I suggested:
- Nourish Organics Body Lotion $9
- Spectrum Organic Virgin Coconut Oil $11
- NOW Essential Oil in Orange $7
- Nourish Organics Deodorant $6
- Juniper Ridge Siskiyou Backpacker’s Cologne $100
- Badger SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion – Aloe Vera $17
- CV Skinlabs Calming Moisture $49
- Josh Rosebrook Active Enzyme Exfoliator $60
- Intelligent Nutrients Organic Hand Sanitizer $12
- John Masters Lip balm $6
- Benecos Lip Gloss $13
- Intelligent Nutrients Lip Delivery Anti-oxident Gloss $24
- Primitive Makeup Lipstick $17
- Ilia Lipstick $24
- W3LL People Narcissist Concealer Stick $38
- Alima Pure Mineral Powder Foundation $25
- Ava Anderson Mascara $18
It would be great to hear what your must-have green beauty products are too! Leave me a comment below with some of your favorites.